RSS

In Review - Insanity Day 20

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Tomorrow's Workout: Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs
Date of today's workout: Thursday, July 30, 2009
Duration: About 45 minutes
Type: Plyometrics & Intense Cardio

Again, hard work day = less water intake = harder workout.

You'd figure that I'd learned my lesson from the first time I had this issue, oddly enough on Plyo Cardio Circuit. But did I learn a lesson? NOOOOOOOOOO! I sure didn't! I let the impact of the work day outweigh my necessity for hydration, so by the time I started a late-night session of Plyo Cardio, I'd only had 36 ounces of water for the day! Needless to say that during Plyo Cardio, I went thru 36 more ounces, and immediately after, 22 more ounces! My body was screaming for it!

I will say that at least it's getting much easier and that's saying a lot! What's causing breaks now is not the inability to catch breath, it's the genuine muscle burn I'm getting from everything from my calfs all the way up to my chest! I will say that I walked past the mirror today and stopped amazed! I have abs now without having to flex. My body is TONED now and I don't have to FLEX for it. So I've been walking around shirtless all day--don't look at me like that, YES, I was off work today! Hahaha! Hey, I worked hard and I'm proud! Who would have thought that nearly a year ago when starting P90X that I'd be in this good of shape attempting possibly the hardest workout program put on DVD?!





Insanitometer Rating: 7 out of 10.

| edit post

0 Responses to "In Review - Insanity Day 20"