RSS

In Review - Insanity Day 38

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Max Recovery
Tomorrow's Workout: Max Interval Circuit
Date of today's workout: Monday, August 17, 2009
Duration: About 45 Mins
Type: Flexibility & Yoga

Maybe Shaun missed the memo regarding the word "recovery." Perhaps it's just not in his dictionary. Whatever the case, this wasn't "recovery" in the classical sense of the word. You actually had to work!

Perhaps the word of the day should be "BURN" because that's what you end up with at the end of this workout--a BURN that just won't quit! Perhaps the most challenging part of tonight's workout were the hi plank/low plank stands. Those things burn like NOBODY'S business!

All in all, now that I sit here typing this, my muscles are loose and limber, and I guess it was more recovery in this workout than I'd originally thought. What a shame too...cause I'd thought about him renaming this to Max Burn Recovery!



Overall Insanitometer Rating: 5 out of 10

| edit post

1 Response to "In Review - Insanity Day 38"

  1. Monica Says:
  2. This was today's exercise for me. Those hi/low plank are killers. I wasn't sure what was hurting more, my abs, my chest, my arms. It was crazy and it looked so simple!