RSS

In Review - Insanity Day 37

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Max Cardio Conditioning
Tomorrow's Workout: Max Recovery
Date of today's workout: Sunday, August 16, 2009
Duration: About 45 Mins
Type: Non-stop Intense Cardio

Today's workout was honestly month two's version of "Pure Cardio." And out of all the workouts in month one, Pure Cardio was my favorite because you had the chance to go all out for it, and you'd look up and there were three minutes left.

I actually enjoyed this workout without feeling like I was dying. Now, I did sweat buckets and my metabolism revved, and about half way through I felt like I needed to pause, run, get a protein shake, and come back! There is definitely a lot more plank work than in month one and I'm sure my shoulders were burning so bad that I blacked out a few times (LOL), but other than that, this was almost a walk in the park comparitively.

This month it's virtually all mental and pushing your body past the point where it's screaming for rest because your muscles are burning. No longer am I taking 15 second rest periods due to the burn...I'll take 2-5 secs, and come back and hit it hard. It's about digging deeper, right?

I can say that I'm looking forward to Max Recovery, though.



Insanitometer Rating: 9 out of 10.

| edit post

0 Responses to "In Review - Insanity Day 37"