RSS

In Review - Insanity Day 24

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Cardio Recovery
Tomorrow's Workout: Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs
Date of today's workout: Monday, August 3, 2009
Duration: About 35 minutes
Type: Flexibility & Yoga

I love that ethereal feeling you get post-yoga. Feels like you're gently walking on clouds--gliding really. I'm not near as sore as I was when I first began Insanity (although I still am sore in my glutes from digging deeper each workout), but this workout is definitely well placed. I was tight in places where I didn't expect.

It really limbered me up, and after a late dinner (steamed veggies and a steak--HEY HEY NOW!!! It was LEAN!) all I want to do is go to bed. In fact, I'm going to indulge myself, so this blog won't be excessively long.

I can say confidently that no matter what you're doing or where you are in Insanity, YOU SHOULD NEVER SKIP THIS WORKOUT. Strength and flexibility are the two things that most people neglect and it's an essential component to your overall development. It perfects your form, makes you less prone to injury, and treats your body to some low impact movement after putting such a stress on it throughout the rest of the week. Don't skip it guys!




Insanitometer Rating: 3 out of 10.

| edit post

0 Responses to "In Review - Insanity Day 24"