RSS

In Review- Insanity Day 25

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs
Tomorrow's Workout: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Date of today's workout: Tuesday August 4, 2009
Duration: About 40 minutes
Type: Intense Cardio; Abs

"I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to make you better!"

I certainly understand this mantra now. Over the past month, I've felt like giving up on Insanity mid-workout sometimes, only to have my vanity kick in overdrive and keep me pressing forward like a madman! I'm so happy that it has kept me driving forward!

This is honestly the first workout I've done where I haven't given myself undue or unearned rest days simply because "I wasn't feeling it" (meaning, I just didn't feel like doing the workout that day). I've stuck to the Insanity regimen, and it's paid off! My cardio recovery time is amazing and my stamina and endurance have both increased TREMENDOUSLY. I'm honestly impressed. What amazes me more is that I still sweat about the same as I did the very first time I did this workout.

I've grown accustomed to Level 2 drills, and honestly, I hope they follow me to month 2 of Insanity. The results I've gotten so far have been ASTOUNDING and I'm noticing that clothes I bought just a few weeks ago fit much differently now than when I first bought them! Insanity is doing great things!

The workout, however, did not get any EASIER by far, just my cardio recovery time has improved, so the Insanitometer will not move.

Insanitometer for Pure Cardio: 7.5 out of 10
Insanitometer for Cardio Abs: 6 out of 10




Overall Insanitometer Rating: 8 out of 10

| edit post

1 Response to "In Review- Insanity Day 25"

  1. Coach81 Says:
  2. Look forward to your day 30 updated pics, bro! Keep working hard!!!