RSS

In Review - Insanity Day 22

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Cardio Power & Resistance
Tomorrow's Workout: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Date of today's workout: Saturday, August 1, 2009
Duration: About 40 minutes
Type: Intense Cardio & Strength

This will not be a long blog, I assure you, for two reasons: 1) I'm saving this as I type it in Windows Notepad because it's been my luck that I've tried to post to my blog, and I get the dreaded, "Page cannot be displayed" error and 2) my arms feel like jello!

...Well, not so much my arms as much as ALL of me! Shaun definitely works you and if you seriously dig down and push to your max, you'll get a killer workout every time. I did just that today! Level 2 drills, after a minute non-stop, are really exhausting! So I actually, instead of sitting out, modified a bit--REALLY held my core in tight and did the pushup portion on my knees for a couple of sets. I got the same burn, which was amazing. When I was ready to go back in, and my body wasn't slowly shutting down, I went right back into it.

Other than that, no huge change, other than I'm noticing that the workouts are gradually getting easier. Figures, right? Nearing the end of week 4 and about to go into the REALLY insane stuff just in a week.

Pray for me. LOL! Notice the insanitometer this week holding steady.





Insanitometer Rating: 7 out of 10.

| edit post

0 Responses to "In Review - Insanity Day 22"