RSS

In Review - Insanity Day 30

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Core Cardio & Balance
Tomorrow's Workout: Core Cardio & Balance
Date of today's workout: Saturday, August 8, 2009
Duration: About 40 minutes
Type: Light Cardio

I feel like a million dollar bill at the end of this workout, I tell you!

This workout is all about balance! You either go very intense and kill yourself, or you listen to Shaun and go light and steady, let your heart rate climb, and you don't feel fatigued at the end, but you end up drenched and feeling FANTASTIC!

This won't be an excessively long blog; in fact, I'm ending it here as to not exhaust things to talk about the rest of the week as this workout is repeated literally every day this week.

I can say that I am recovering this week, honestly.



Overall Insanitometer Rating: 5 out of 10

| edit post

0 Responses to "In Review - Insanity Day 30"