RSS

The Results Are In!!!! Day 30 Pics!

Larry Filed Under:
Okay, so day 28 pics, technically, but hey, I started on a Friday, I wanted to take pics on a Friday! Today begins recovery week, and I'll be back later with a review, but I had to share pics:



It melted the fat off and I see a lot more definition in me now! I'll DEFINITELY be going back in for another month of Insanity after month two is over! Wowser!

| edit post

4 Responses to "The Results Are In!!!! Day 30 Pics!"

  1. Livvy Pietrantonio Says:
  2. Hey congrats! I was just wondering were you feeling a total difference in your body after week one?
  3. Larry Says:
  4. I'm not sure if I felt anything aside from soreness and pain after the first week! About day 10, though, I began feeling like a million dollar bill! I DID, however, begin seeing results on day 4!
  5. Matthew Wilson Says:
  6. not too shabby! but i was expecting more, keep up the good work!
  7. Larry Says:
  8. Thanks Matthew!

    I was too but at the same time I wasn't. After speaking to Shaun on Facebook, month 1 is just the foundational month. Month two is where everyone sees the real gains and very visible difference. They recommend pics every 60 days, but I was hard headed and wanted some every 30, LOL.