RSS

In Review - Insanity Day 31

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Core Cardio & Balance
Tomorrow's Workout: Core Cardio & Balance
Date of today's workout: Monday, August 10, 2009
Duration: About 40 minutes
Type: Light Cardio

Well, guys, despite my better judgment, I did tonight's workout. Still having an abundance of allergy and sinus problems, and I may altogether not do tomorrow's workout and just use it as a rest day and actually do a workout on my scheduled rest day.

That all said, I did this workout and I'm feeling relaxed and limber! Again, this won't be a long post because there's not a whole heck of a lot to say except SHOULDER BURNERS and core balance work! BURN CENTRAL!!! I could almost kill Shaun after the lifts and pulses!

Till Wednesday guys...gonna give myself a day off to get over this sinus/allergy stuff.



Overall Insanitometer Rating: 5 out of 10

| edit post

0 Responses to "In Review - Insanity Day 31"