RSS

In Review - Insanity Day 26

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Tomorrow's Workout: Rest Day
Date of today's workout: Wednesday, August 6, 2009
Duration: About 45 minutes
Type: Plyometrics & Intense Cardio

Wow. The last time I'll ever have to see Mr. Plyo Cardio Circuit again! I can't say that I'm sad to see him go! Pack your bags up and leave, don't you dare come running back to me!

Since it was the last go around for plyo, I said, "What the heck? I'll give it 110%!" Had I known that'd I'd be reduced to a puddle of muscular goo on the floor last night, I might have reconsidered giving 110%! LOL! That extra 10% was almost the death of me. I was sure that when I collapsed on the floor after the height of the plank work that I PUSHED THROUGH, I'd awaken at the feet of God. I was sure I died! So, either I'm dead and am typing this from the beyond (::insert ghost sounds here::) or I made it through, and chances are you will too!




Insanitometer Rating: 7 out of 10.

| edit post

0 Responses to "In Review - Insanity Day 26"