RSS

In Review - Insanity Day 11

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Cardio Recovery
Tomorrow's Workout: Cardio Power & Resistance
Date of today's workout: Monday, July 20, 2009
Duration: About 35 minutes
Type: Flexibility & Yoga

"You've got the magic and I've gotta have it! I don't want the pieces--I want every single part!!!" ~ Whitney Houston.

That little lyric from Whitney's "I'm Your Baby Tonight" describes exactly how I'm feeling after tonight's workout! This workout is MAGICAL and I've GOTTA HAVE IT!

Daily digging deeper, I've found that, instead of becoming LESS sore throughout Insanity, I'm actually staying on a steady rollercoaster of soreness. Today, it's been my obliques and my glutes! True story: I got outta bed at about 3 a.m., after sleeping restfully, to go use the restroom, stood on my two feet and nearly collapsed to the ground! (Go ahead, laugh! I did!) Glutes weren't that sore before I went to bed, but they certainly had a different story after I'd been asleep!

Today is welcomed recovery! Shaun knows EXACTLY where to put the recovery workouts in this program because I needed it and needed it BADLY! I only wish there were a bit more upper body stretching in this workout, but I did my own, just stretching my arms and chest.

I'm so awesomely serene right now; looking ahead to tomorrow, I'd better cherish the serenity now. Notice the slight change in the Insanitometer from last time.



Insanitometer Rating: 3 out of 10.

| edit post

0 Responses to "In Review - Insanity Day 11"