RSS

In Review - Insanity Day 18

Larry Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Today's Workout Description: Cardio Recovery
Tomorrow's Workout: Cardio Power & Resistance
Date of today's workout: Monday, July 27, 2009
Duration: About 35 minutes
Type: Flexibility & Yoga

I'm so flexible right now!

This won't be a long blog, tonight because there's nothing really left to report on Cardio Recovery that I haven't said before.

Tonight was all about holding poses and the burn. By far the most challenging was the regular squats and then the pulses after your muscles had begun to spontaneously combust! You get such a fantastic burn!

Other than that, it just really stretched and calmed me out. It left me honestly longing for Fountain of Youth Yoga (One on One) or P90X Yoga. I used to be a firm hater of yoga's "comfortably uncomfortable" mantra, but I'm coming to find that it's actually a necessary evil!

No change in the Insanitometer.



Insanitometer Rating: 3 out of 10.

| edit post

0 Responses to "In Review - Insanity Day 18"